OmegaOps

A public forum for the discussion of airsoft, planning of games, and the general growing of the community within the Lower Mainland.

HomeLatest imagesOmegaOpsSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read First.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jukebox
Admin
Jukebox

Please Read First. Empty
PostSubject: Please Read First.   Please Read First. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Welcome!

This site is intended to primarily service the Lower Mainland Airsoft community, but Airsoft is airsoft. So, if you aren't a local, still feel free to add your thoughts.

The Rules are pretty simple; Keep your tone and language respectful, try and stay on topic, and keep in mind that the people here are the people you play with and against. So, it's probably best to think before you put something down.

Other than that, I, Jukebox, am the primary Admin at this time, but more moderators may be introduced as we move forward. This is, as you can see, a very raw and simple forum, but we'll see what we can do about sprucing the place up as we move forward. Thanks.

Juke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaops.net
Claymore

Please Read First. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read First.   Please Read First. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Hey on Saturday I left my mad bull black Chrono on the pallets did you guys happen to find it or see it on Sunday morning??

Thanks, Claymore
Back to top Go down

Please Read First.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmegaOps :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: