OmegaOps

A public forum for the discussion of airsoft, planning of games, and the general growing of the community within the Lower Mainland.

HomeLatest imagesOmegaOpsSearchRegisterLog in

Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino
Rhino

Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle Empty
PostSubject: Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle   Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Suitable for us at Panther?

Boogie Sport Goggle

They have a face seal and meet US MIL-DTL-43511D; just not sure about the front facing vent holes.

Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle SMO.163-2

Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle BSPBKCL13?$full$&defaultImage=image_not_available
Back to top Go down
MadHat

Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle   Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:51 pm

I've got a pair, used them at my last two games at Panther. The vent holes are smaller than bb's so there's no chance of them getting through. I actually got rid of that inner sliding vent system as its pretty much useless; bonus is you get two larger ovalish holes where the sliders used to be, still small enough to prevent bb's from getting in though but more ventilation.

They work relatively well in the open field but tend to condense up a bit when you're in a more humid area that has more foliage. I tried using catcrap antifog and it helps a bit but it still condenses up a bit in deeper brush/foliage.

I might pick up a pair of Bolle X800's to complement these on warmer days as I like the low profile aspect of these goggles but they aren't that great in 35 degree weather surrounded by a bunch of foliage... should work better on cooler days though.
Back to top Go down

Smith BOOGIE SPORT Goggle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmegaOps :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: