OmegaOps

A public forum for the discussion of airsoft, planning of games, and the general growing of the community within the Lower Mainland.

HomeLatest imagesOmegaOpsSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoft Documentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vancouverfilmschool

Airsoft Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Documentary   Airsoft Documentary I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:00 pm

A few students from Vancouver Film School are going to be filming for a short documentary on Airsoft this Sunday (Dec. 7th) at PANTHER AIRSOFT.

LMAG kindly directed us to this site to raise some awareness for it.
Also, I heard there's going to be a milsim event that day? If so, that's going to make for some pretty stellar b-roll footage.

Just thought I'd let people know about this!
See you all there,

-vfs student
Back to top Go down
FAUST
Admin
FAUST

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Documentary   Airsoft Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 am

Thank you for the heads up. Please make sure that your students attend the general safety briefing for the Milsim or the group they are filming. In addition, everyone must wear Panther approved Paintball or ballistic approved goggles (ASTM F1776-09) at all times on the field without exception! If the students do not own such goggles, they should be able to rent them from Panther on Sunday. We would also strongly recommend for any students planning to be filming on the field during active game time to be wearing a red coat, sweater, or bright safety vest (at a minimum a red hat) to avoid getting shot unnecessarily. Lastly, protect your camera lenses with a plastic shield or screen if possible. BBs are strong enough to damage your equipment if accidentally hit. Have fun and we look forward to seeing your work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.legio13.org
vancouverfilmschool

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Documentary   Airsoft Documentary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks for the information!

I myself have played at Panther a few times before. We will be using GoPros for any b-roll footage on the fields. The camera we are using for the interview would be strictly limited to the safe area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Documentary   Airsoft Documentary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Documentary
Page 1 of 1