OmegaOps

A public forum for the discussion of airsoft, planning of games, and the general growing of the community within the Lower Mainland.

HomeLatest imagesOmegaOpsSearchRegisterLog in

Out of country milsims

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viking

Out of country milsims Empty
PostSubject: Out of country milsims   Out of country milsims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 pm

I stumbled across this site americanmilsim.com, and was wondering if anyone has been to one of there events.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox
Admin
Jukebox

PostSubject: Re: Out of country milsims   Out of country milsims I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi Viking, sorry about the long delay; we've been a might busy with a few things, behind the scene. I've not attended one of their milsims, yet, but Legion has plans to do so, in the future. However, we bumped into a few people that have been to them in the past, and they get pretty good reviews. They know their stuff. What I can say is that I've played at the D-Day adventure park, in Wyandotte. Was an expensive trip, back when I was into paintball, but well worth it. That field is amazing, and i've seriously considered trying to make it back down there for an airsoft game. Still on my 'To-Do' list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaops.net
Manefesto

PostSubject: Re: Out of country milsims   Out of country milsims I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Hey just out of curiosity, how would this work with border laws prohibiting airsoft guns crossing the line?
Back to top Go down
Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Out of country milsims   Out of country milsims I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 am

There is a customs from that you need (y38? P38? Something like that), which proves that you had the airsoft gun when you left Canada & allows you to bring it back into the country. Otherwise your piece will be confiscated at the border, with other possible penalties as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of country milsims   Out of country milsims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of country milsims
Page 1 of 1