OmegaOps

A public forum for the discussion of airsoft, planning of games, and the general growing of the community within the Lower Mainland.

HomeLatest imagesOmegaOpsSearchRegisterLog in

Hop up help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steamroller

Hop up help! Empty
PostSubject: Hop up help!   Hop up help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place to post BUT my G&P is shooting all over the place. When I get the bbs shooting straight, they curve hard to the right consistently. When they shoot straight, they dive down consistently. It's a madbull shark hop up and yes, the nub is still there. Anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Turtle

Hop up help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop up help!   Hop up help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm

So... does the BB curve to the right or drop?? and is the inner barrel and bucking sitting centered in the hop up unit?
Back to top Go down
steamroller

Hop up help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop up help!   Hop up help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:53 pm

When I turn up the hop, it curve to the right. When I lower the hop, it shoots straight but then dives down. I just double checked and everything is in place correctly. Barrel is clean also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hop up help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop up help!   Hop up help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hop up help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmegaOps :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: