OmegaOps

A public forum for the discussion of airsoft, planning of games, and the general growing of the community within the Lower Mainland.

HomeLatest imagesOmegaOpsSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Island Rising in Duncan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viking

Operation Island Rising in Duncan Empty
PostSubject: Operation Island Rising in Duncan   Operation Island Rising in Duncan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:42 am

If anyone was thinking of going to this overnight scenario, note the date change. With the push back of a week the lunar cycle drops from 96% overnight light to just over 30% so you might want to brush off your nvgs.
Back to top Go down
FAUST
Admin
FAUST

PostSubject: Re: Operation Island Rising in Duncan   Operation Island Rising in Duncan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Legio XIII and Omega Ops just want to throw out a big thank you to the organizers of Operation Island Rising. We represented the Mainland with 5 Legio XIII Tier 1 Operators this weekend and had a tremendous amount of fun at this awesome field outside of Duncan, BC. The Admins and Referees did a fantastic job throughout and kept things very well organized, safe, and fair. Our team even came away with 2 kickass prizes - an ICS Grenade Launcher and a Super Sport 703S "Hand Cannon" Revolver beauty with ticket donations going to the fight against cancer! We will definitely return for future events and spread the word. Thanks again from all of us for a great weekend of pew pew Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.legio13.org
Janus

PostSubject: Re: Operation Island Rising in Duncan   Operation Island Rising in Duncan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Hey guys,

Daniel-James here from Operation: Island Rising.

From all of my staff and I, it was an absolute pleasure to host you guys and you're welcome at any event I put together. I do apologize that the weather didn't cooperate a little more but you can rest assured that plans for a warmer time of year 24h game are already in motion. Dagger Deep is really an entirely different animal when the foliage is in full bloom.

I'd love to hear feedback on the event, field and scenario itself. What you liked and what you didn't like so much, where things could change, what we need less of, or more of. Anything is useful!

So far next time, we're going with blowing up way more pyro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janus

PostSubject: Re: Operation Island Rising in Duncan   Operation Island Rising in Duncan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD_aAQVqCzw

Erik finally uploaded it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Island Rising in Duncan   Operation Island Rising in Duncan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Island Rising in Duncan
Page 1 of 1